Our Privacy Notice
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Craig Rennolds Surveyors Limited is classified as Data Controllers. This means that we are responsible for deciding how your personal data is processed.
Data Protection Officer Contact Details
If you have any queries about how we use personal data or, in the event of a complaint, in the first instance contact our Data Protection Officer at:
Address: Craig Rennolds Surveyors Limited, The Stables, 3 Barkingdon Court, Staverton, TQ9 6AN
E-Mail: email@example.com Phone: 07773724549
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data means any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from the information. This includes:
personal details such as name, age, address, marital status and employment history business activities, if it is relevant to the survey.
Where we collect personal information?
Direct from you, your representatives or information you have made public. From other persons or organisations.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the purpose of providing our Service as your surveyors. We will only use your personal data to fulfil a legal or contractual obligation, if there is a legitimate business interest or where you agree to it.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep information only for as long as we need it to provide our Service or as required by law and to comply with regulatory and contract requirements.
Sharing your data
We may, where appropriate, share your personal data, in the normal course of supplying our Service with Estate Agents.
We do not sell your personal data to any Third Party.
Transfer of personal data abroad
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the UK.
Your rights and your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
- object to us processing it. We will either agree to stop processing or explain why we are unable to (the right to object)
- ask us to update or correct your personal data to ensure its accuracy (the right of rectification)
- ask us to delete your personal data from our records if it is no longer needed for the original purpose (the right to be forgotten)
- ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances (the right of restriction)
- ask for a copy of your personal data we hold, subject to certain exemptions (a data subject access request)
- ask for a copy of your personal data, so it can be used for your own purposes (the right to data portability)
- complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you feel your personal data has been mishandled – see www.ico.org.uk. We encourage individuals to come to us in the first instance
- ask us, at any time, to stop processing your personal data, if the processing is based only on individual consent (the right to withdraw consent)
Craig Rennolds Surveyors Limited
3 Barkingdon Court
Staverton TQ9 6AN